What we did:The brief...
When Hope came to see us, they were already doing a great job of marketing with the resource that they had internally. However, there is only so much a small team can do. They had a desire to improve brand awareness as well as reaching out to all their stakeholders, to ensure they were able to maximise on all opportunities to achieve the very best for the charity.
We created a marketing strategy that would help drive fundraising and awareness. The strategy is an integrated approach, using a variety of marketing and PR mediums. Over the past 2 years we have:
- Delivered PR campaigns to local and national press, securing editorial space in key media publications, online, TV and radio. There is barely a week that goes by were Hope aren’t mentioned in the press.
- Created monthly and quarterly newsletters which feature all of the fantastic. fundraising events that Hope, and their business partners are part of. This newsletter has become so popular, that we have had to recently double the size!
- Created marketing material, including regular blogs and e-campaigns.
- Helped promote fundraising events.
- Managed the graphic design process to ensure artwork represents the Hope Against Cancer brand.
- Monthly E-mail campaigns.
- Conducted monthly meetings to ensure that all targets and goals of the charity are being met, and to discuss future plans.
- Produced monthly reports for key stakeholders to track progress.
- Held our own fundraising events.
What we did:The solution...
At Mocha, we don’t just see ourselves as the ‘Marketing and Communications department’ for Hope, we are part of their team. In addition to our PR and Marketing support, we are also a devoted Hope Through Business Club member.
Our long-term goal is to help make Hope Against Cancer a recognisable charity across Leicestershire and Rutland. We have developed a fantastic relationship with Hope and are excited to see what the future holds.
“I’ve worked with many marketing and brand agencies throughout 24 years of working in charities large and small. Mocha are unique. Simply put, they listen, they’re responsive and it’s personal. Nice to work with a small organisation that shares some of the same values as Hope Against Cancer.” – Nigel Rose, CEO, Hope Against Cancer