What we did:The brief...
Harrier wanted a new, user-friendly website that was going to promote more than just their event health & safety services. The existing website was too heavily events focused and didn’t promote their excellent services for small businesses such as face to face/online training.
What we did:The solution...
Harrier’s key objective was to generate business enquiries for their services and bookings for online health & safety courses. To help Harrier achieve this we:
- Discovered the target audience so that we could create a brand identity.
- Proposed a site map which included a blog page so that we could target potential customers.
- Added a case study page for Harrier’s recent projects to showcase their work.
- Created a newsletter sign-up on the website in order to build their email database for future e-shots and offer emails.
- Worked with our digital partner to design templates for each page, with us selecting the imagery and ensuring a call to action on each page.
- Ensured that the digital partner put SEO in place in order to pick up search terms in Google.
- Produced content for each page of the site.
- Worked on the marketing and PR, starting with a ‘soft launch’ of the site and created graphics to announce the new website on social media alongside blogs, newsletters and case studies – which we still continue to do.
Harrier were very happy with the outcome of their new website, it stayed within budget and their key objectives were met! The website received multiple enquiries in the first two weeks of the website being launched, one of which was through Google so we knew that the SEO terms were working.
“Working with Mocha has made a huge difference to our company, they have become our Marketing department and are very much part of our team. They have spent time getting to know our business to ensure that they direct our marketing plans in the right direction. Great service with lots of laughter along the way.”