What we did:The brief...
The marketing strategy that we created was carefully considered in accordance with goals set for the first year of back of ‘weddings’ at the venue. The strategy was an integrated approach using a variety of marketing and PR mediums and included:
- Creating a new ‘Wedding’ look and feel within the clients current branding
- Delivering and producing a prestigious brochure
- Developing a new section for the website with the target audience in mind
- Delivering a PR campaign and securing editorial in key media
- Produced targeted social media (both organic can paid for advertising) and e-campaigns to drive bookings
What we did:The solution...
The wedding re-launch took place on Valentine’s Day in 2018. The Derby Conference Centre instantly started to receive wedding enquiries daily and is now fully booked months in advance. A fantastic result!
“Working with Mocha has been an absolute pleasure. We relaunched our wedding services to the public on Valentine’s Day and the strategy that was put in place was executed in a timely manner and to an excellent standard. The team are a pleasure to work with and we look forward to continuing our relationship with them!” – Rebecca Prime, Sales and Conference Office Manager.