What we did:The brief...
To launch what is now London Rd Hair, we were approached by the Salon Director of Leicester Hairdressing group, George’s Hairdressing. The salon was to be a new concept away from the George’s brand and aimed at a younger target audience.
What we did:The solution...
Here at Mocha we needed to create a brand identity that was completely different to George’s, to do this we:
- Defined the salon’s brand and communicated this through all artwork we created
- Identified the target audience and social media channels for reaching this audience
- Created all of the necessary collateral such as price lists and appointment cards
- We worked with a developer to create a whole new website for the salon
- Produced a logo and a tag line
- Came up with incentive ideas such as ‘refer a friend’ and student discount
- Set up the social media profiles and prepared content for these
- Made sure there was a big buzz around the new salon opening through a launch event and post launch marketing and PR. This also helped to generate bookings and enquiries.
The salon has a soft launch on the 1stAugust 2017 and then a big launch party a month later – both were great successes! As soon as the salon opened, they started picking up bookings as a result of our combined marketing efforts and the drive of the London Rd Hair team to make the salon a success. In 2018 we did a big push on the balayage colour service, which has since been a huge revenue stream and continues to be one of their most popular services. Mocha have continued to work with London Rd Hair on their marketing, PR and social media. They are a valued, long-term client of ours who we love working with!
“The efficiency, the immediate response, the organisation is what I like most about working with Mocha, nothing ever gets left. The advice, positivity and support around any crazy ideas I might have is always well received and they always come up with the best plans to make them a reality. They have a great willingness to help you, with nothing being too much